This is meant to be a fun, creative project that involves the group. You will be giving your presentation to the whole group. You will have 10 minutes. Please try to use 10 minutes…not much shorter and not much longer.
Make this project something that is YOU. Something that shares with us not only all of the things you have loved this year, but also a part of you that we may remember.
Here are some things to think about and incorporate into your presentation:
- What you learned in Vanguard.
- How you grew and changed this year.
- Things you've done this year.
- How Vanguard has made you a better person.
- Your favorite lens and what you learned.
- Your best Vanguard experience.
- Your favorite field trip.
- Your favorite project.
- Or anything Vanguard related that you would like to include.
Those are the only instructions. You can do whatever you want but if you would like some ideas, here are a few things you can include in your presentation:
- pop up book
- write a song
- write a poem
- bring objects to represent what you want to talk about
- make a scrapbook
- play an instrument
- show a skill
- create and play a game